Feedback on rock structure

I like #2 The center part seems a bit small. Maybe it could use some more height ? Looks good tho

This is just my opinion but I like structure number one because I love the open spaces and I think it’ll look great with a bunch of Corals growing off of the structure rather than a bunch of Corals growing off the branch structure in number two. The one thing I don’t like about all of it is that it’s not in my home…really You did a great job of both they both look great.

This is just my opinion but I like structure number one because I love the open spaces and I think it’ll look great with a bunch of Corals growing off of the structure rather than a bunch of Corals growing off the branch structure in number two. The one thing I don’t like about all of it is that it’s not in my home…really You did a great job of both they both look great.
Dammit I agree but i still think the centerpiece needs something more.

I feel like #2 has a little too much tonga for a single structure. Maybe just do a little on each. I would make the center structure a little taller too.

It's almost like #1 needed just a bit more rock on the side against the returns. That would have made it so both sides looked fairly equal with a smaller center. Still have lots of open space, which is good, but it would have been more balanced. In #1 the side against the return used to be less substantial that it's counterpart on the other end of the tank and in #2 it's gotten quite a bit more substantial than it.

Of course both do look good but if I had to absolutely choose one, I'd go with #2.

thank you all for the feedback.

initially, the idea is to have 1 large area on the right side and 1 large area on the left side with a small center piece in the middle. And then by chance i came across some tonga rocks that you can't even buy nowadays. so i jumped on the opportunity and decided to incorporate it into my tank. the tonga structure is multiple rocks cemented or pegged together. i can easily take out a few pieces to make it less bulky as @AquariumSchmo has stated.

decisions decisions.

I’m personally not a fan of that Tonga ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big is that tank? ?? Makes those rocks look like rubble ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back