Fiberglass rods / acrylic rods?

calhounreef

Market
Reaction score
May need some type of fiberglass or acrylic rods to help build my aquascape, for those of you who have done something like this, what did you use and where did you find it? My local home depot acted like I was speaking a foreign language when I asked if they had any types of rods like that.

They would know them as driveway markers. They're orange and near the mailboxes and beware of dog type signs. I got mine there... They work amazingly with the right size drill bit. I didn't even have to use glue or epoxy.

tonymission;999674 wrote: They would know them as driveway markers. They're orange and near the mailboxes and beware of dog type signs. I got mine there... They work amazingly with the right size drill bit. I didn't even have to use glue or epoxy.

And they are cheap. If you want to drive out here I will give you plenty. But I think I paid $1.25 each at Lowe's when I got them. Or, if you are attending the party I will bring them and you can have them.

Thanks guys! Won't be making the party, wife and I are about to go out to town so I'll inadvertently stop by the depot lol

045899338001lg.jpg
alt="" />
pd_88829-37672-840074_0__

Well, believe it or not, amongst all of the Christmas shopping I actually forgot to pick some up, marquise those were the ones I was going to grab bummer, oh well I'll just stop by on my way into work tomorrow. Thanks everyone

Back