Fish acclimator!!

If I see it correctly, (self explanitory) it is almost a "set it and forget it" acclimator? I have not yet gotten to the "drip method". I have seen that it is good to put the fish and all of it's bag water in a bucket and then drip for hours. When I bring home a fish, there is never enough water unless I use a slender container. I just add a few tablespoons every 10 minutes or so. I like the concept though. Eventually I will be setup that well!

Kirru;693988 wrote: ^^^
I have a flow restriction that I got when I upgraded to a 75gpd RO membrane but that is all I have on my waste line of my RODI unit. Which is why I want to know what he is using it for. Should not be needed unless he is getting better result by having it on there and producing less waste and more good water.

when i use it I get 0 tds...

when its open I get something more.

Edit:
IRahmatulla;699323 wrote: If I see it correctly, (self explanitory) it is almost a "set it and forget it" acclimator? I have not yet gotten to the "drip method". I have seen that it is good to put the fish and all of it's bag water in a bucket and then drip for hours. When I bring home a fish, there is never enough water unless I use a slender container. I just add a few tablespoons every 10 minutes or so. I like the concept though. Eventually I will be setup that well!

well U do have to have enough initial water.... I had a big fish order so it worked.

B

Back