Fish Clearance Sale

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
Deciding to focus on coral, so selling my Sustainable Aquatics fish at great prices, no ARC discount on this sale. No pictures, another reason I am quitting carrying fish, they move.:fish:Coral just sits there. You can go the the Sustainable Aquatics site to see image of each.

All healthy tank bred and raised (except Maroon) and eating like pigs.

1-Black Ice Ocellaris $68.00, the mate went carpet surfing. I do have a video on YouTube. <div class="gc_ifarem_title">Black Ice Clownfish - YouTube</div><iframe style="width: 70%; height: 400px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JfFZAdQbYNg"></iframe>

Pair of Blackfoot Clownfish, shy, nervous, and timid at least around other fish I have. They stay to themselves. $38.00 for the pair

2-Ruby Clownfish: They are not paired, cannot stand each other. Fight like they were married :) and they are housed in separate tanks. But are beautiful clowns $15.00 each

2-molly miller $16.00 each

1-Fancy White Ocellaris $12.00

1-Yellow Clown Goby $12.00

1-Gold Striped maroon, Not SA but tank raised and approx 2 1/2" in length. Like most maroons mean as $#@% $

is the molly miller eating aptasia? mine doesnt seem to be hungry for it anymore :eek:(

1mbrews8;824072 wrote: is the molly miller eating aptasia? mine doesnt seem to be hungry for it anymore :eek:(

Did yours eat aiptasia? In my experiment mine never ate aiptasia, maybe they(the aiptasia) were to large. Or I fed them (the molly miller) to good.

i think it might have ate some of the smaller ones, but nothing crazy..

Hey Spike. Is the Molly a pod feeder? Cool fish but witness a mandarin and a yellow coris wrasse I don't want anymore fish feeding on what pods I have.

From what I understand molly millers are just like lawnmowers except rumored to occasionally eat aiptasia, mostly the scavenge for whatever they can get, this may include pods but it is not really a staple, I don't buy the aiptasia part either, if it was true at all they would be more common, however they do eat cyano from what I have seen

rdnelson99;824130 wrote: Hey Spike. Is the Molly a pod feeder? Cool fish but witness a mandarin and a yellow coris wrasse I don't want anymore fish feeding on what pods I have.

I do know they will eat prepared foods. They eat whatever I put in the tank. Frozen or pellet. Typically they perch or hide in rockwork. Also know to feed on algae. Remind me somewhat of a lawnmower blenny, just as John posted earlier. But will eat about anything.

Let me think on it. If someone wants it let them have it. I just want to make sure I can keep enough pods for my mandarin.

I lost one of my yellow clown gobies on the trip from Marietta to Mt Dora. Can you deliver to Mt Dora? You could stay in the guest room for the night so you wouldn't have to drive here and back in one day. :D

Budsreef;824220 wrote: I lost one of my yellow clown gobies on the trip from Marietta to Mt Dora. Can you deliver to Mt Dora? You could stay in the guest room for the night so you wouldn't have to drive here and back in one day. :D

Sounds like a plan. ;) Great to see you back at it Bud.

Hey Spike. I will take one of the Molly Millers if you still have one. If you can hold it for a week or two while I get the tank set up that would be great. Also, since you are not far from me I would love to see your set up. I would spend the money in gas than shipping. :). Let me know if that works for you and I will pay-pal the payment over.

Thanks
Rich

rdnelson99;824408 wrote: Hey Spike. I will take one of the Molly Millers if you still have one. If you can hold it for a week or two while I get the tank set up that would be great. Also, since you are not far from me I would love to see your set up. I would spend the money in gas than shipping. :). Let me know if that works for you and I will pay-pal the payment over.

Thanks
Rich

Got you down Rich, Molly Millers are gone. Sending you a pm.

Spike was it the smaller ice or bigger one still alive?

If its the smaller one ill take it

PFCDeitz;824532 wrote: Spike was it the smaller ice or bigger one still alive?

If its the smaller one ill take it

It is the larger one that did not jump. It is the one that has the wider orange band between the two first white stripes that is still alive.

Do you still have any of these fish? I work in flowery branch

Hey Glen. I haven't forgot about my fish. :). You still have him? I believe the nano is about ready.

No I am getting one of the Molly's. it is for a nano I set up for my wife.

Back