Fish Clearance Sale

Ok cool! I was thinking about getting the black ice for my brother to go in his reef tank. He has a pair of saddlebacks that have a history of getting along with other clowns pretty well, and I think he just moved his tomato clown to his FOWLR

JDavid;834317 wrote: Do you still have any of these fish? I work in flowery branch

Thanks for the interest but I am Sold out.

do you still have the fancy white clownfish or yellow clown goby? and where in flowery branch are you?

Edit:
Spike;834330 wrote: Thanks for the interest but I am Sold out.

just saw this a little too late, but still may be interested in buying corals from you in the future

rdnelson99;834324 wrote: No I am getting one of the Molly's. it is for a nano I set up for my wife.

I actually put him in one of my coral qt tanks. I had not heard from you in awhile, and was shtting my fish system down. I pretty sure I can net him out. BTW I am qt'ing a powder blue for my personal tank:yay:right now. SWEET!

Spike;834333 wrote: I actually put him in one of my coral qt tanks. I had not heard from you in awhile, and was shtting my fish system down. I pretty sure I can net him out. BTW I am qt'ing a powder blue for my personal tank:yay:right now. SWEET!

If you wanted to keep him that is fine. Either way works for me. Jealous on the Powder Blue. I love those and the powder browns. But with a Hippo, Yellow, Purple and Tennenti (all of which are 4-5 inches) I think I am maxed out on tangs. :)

Back