Fish trap?

You can easily make Water Bottle Fish Trap. I catch my six line wrasse anytime with this method.

shritrap2.jpg
alt="" />

thanhreef;1063956 wrote: You can easily make Water Bottle Fish Trap. I catch my six line wrasse anytime with this method.

shritrap2.jpg
alt="" />
+1 with a little food in there!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It took me 30 secs. to catch mine

WILLIE1983;1063977 wrote: Is he picking on your corals?.. Just curious
Nope he's just getting too big for my 40 breeder so it's time for him to go to a new home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jtsreef;1064037 wrote: Nope he's just getting too big for my 40 breeder so it's time for him to go to a new home.

Ok,i saw mines picking at my zoas that's why i asked

Willie are you sure it wasn't just cleaning pests of the zoas?

Jvb89;1064064 wrote: Willie are you sure it wasn't just cleaning pests of the zoas?

Could be a possibility being that I just refreshed my pods,saw him picking and a few polyps fell off so I panicked a lil

They aren't known for coral picking, just irritating for a bit while looking for pests

I have a fish trap. Sat in front of the trap every day for 2 weeks with no luck. Got up early one day at 5am, turned the lights on. The fish I wanted to catch comes out warily and SCOOP! I netted him right up.

Miami Dolfan;1064106 wrote: I have a fish trap. Sat in front of the trap every day for 2 weeks with no luck. Got up early one day at 5am, turned the lights on. The fish I wanted to catch comes out warily and SCOOP! I netted him right up.
My stupid melanurus only comes out when he wants to.. lol I tried that before with no luck.

Back