Flame angel

I got one yesterday-he's a real beauty too; what are ya'll feeding your FA's?? I've tried prime reef, green algae flakes, mysis shrimp so far-he really wanted the prime reef, but just ate it and spit out-anything else ya'll feed?? I just don't want him to die b/c I didn't feed him (or he didn't eat).

yeah-everything seems to be doing good-lionfish is a little timid still, though-he hasn't eaten either-but not as worried about him (and lionfish is in another tank)

Try some fish eggs. You can get them at Cap Bay. A little *candy* might be enough to get him started.

may have to do that-I've gotta go to c'ville tomorrow-what's another 25 mins.? is there any other LFS's closer that have it? I think Sal's is the closest-does he have "fish eggs?" ie candy? lol

ericmcj31;152661 wrote: may have to do that-I've gotta go to c'ville tomorrow-what's another 25 mins.? is there any other LFS's closer that have it? I think Sal's is the closest-does he have "fish eggs?" ie candy? lol

It doesn't hurt to ask.

;)

Linda Lee;152685 wrote: It doesn't hurt to ask.

;)

actually it does hurt to ask. I asked Sal where my shrimp goby was and he it me across the face and yelled YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW, NOW GET BACK THERE AND CLEAN OUR BATHROOM!

Chris, you're not parking in my *reserved* parking space at Saltwater City, are you? NO ONE is allowed to park in my spot.

Linda Lee;152701 wrote: Chris, you're not parking in my *reserved* parking space at Saltwater City, are you? NO ONE is allowed to park in my spot.

LOL< linda you are a funny gal!!!!!!!!!

Back