Flame Wrasse Trio

grouper

Market
Reaction score
Just purchased a flame wrasse trio from Fish Scales. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The color!!!!! :wow2:WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Dude, you get a big ole' :boo: until we see some snappage.:photo::photo::photo::photo:

:D

stacy22;341131 wrote: Dude, you get a big ole' :boo: until we see some <span style="font-size: 13px">snappage</span>.:photo::photo::photo::photo:

:D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, snap! We've got a new word!!

Linda Lee;341159 wrote: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, snap! We've got a new word!!

/DOCUME%7E1/Mark/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-23.jpg alt="" />I just put them in the tank yesterday and today they are just now starting to come out from the rocks. I will post pics. How do you insert/post pics?

I just put them in the tank yesterday and today they are just now starting to come out from the rocks. I will post pics. How do you insert/post pics?

Best to host them on photobucket. Then use the little mountain like button

Mockery;341283 wrote: Best to host them on photobucket. Then use the little mountain like button

Thanks. While I get the pics of the flames, check this pic out.:D

a>

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flame Wrasse Trio is like my dream lol i want so bad

jmaneyapanda;341450 wrote: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2003/2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg?v=0" alt="" />[/QUOTE]
How long will it take the guy on the right to break down and eat the guy on the left?

Smoothie;341468 wrote: How long will it take the guy on the right to break down and eat the guy on the left?

Check out the link of 1 female and the flame. I could not get a picture of the other female. Picture are not good from a cell phone.

a>

Back