Flowerpot from Meeting

Check and make sure the flowerpot you received is gonipora, Alveopora is also called flowerpot or daisy coral and is considered a good beginner coral. i just purchased an extremely nice peice of Alveopora because I did not want to risk trying gonipora because of the difficulty in keeping it. Alveopora has twelve petals per polyp while I believe gonipora has 24

I got 2 montis which are doing extremely well under T5's. The zoas that I got were a bit tattered and took a few days to open up. Now some of the heads fell off and are starting their own little colonies. Once again BIG THANKS to all involved who helped organize and pull this off. This was my first meeting and it was great. Please let me know whenever you guys need volunteers or help with anything. It would be an honor and a privelege to serve.

Thanks, Lee

It was kind of nice that the frags weren't super-rare, because there wasn't the same kind of "crush" to get them that we did last year.

I thought the meeting was super well planned and organized, and was extremely enjoyable.

I am amazed, too, at how the club pulled all of this off -- the frags, the demonstrations, the raffles, and how smoothly it all went off.

my flowerpot was the first thing open. It seems to always look happy (even in ambient light) so hopefully, it'll survive.

Back