folr tank stocking question

wjake

Market
Reaction score
here is what i have so far, what do you guys think?
they are in a 202 gallon tank with live rock...(with external overflow)

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Lookdown</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Sohal tang</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Minatus grouper</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Lion fish</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Tusk fish</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Annularis angel</span></span>

a 200gal system may not be large enough for your top 3.... that's in my opinion ofcourse.

the tank dimensions are 65long, 30 high, and 24 front to back... i am running an ASM G3 skimmer, large wet/dry and phosban reactor, 18watt uv, and fluidized bed with carbon...

wjake wrote: the tank dimensions are 65long, 30 high, and 24 front to back... i am running an ASM G3 skimmer, large wet/dry and phosban reactor, 18watt uv, and fluidized bed with carbon...

your tank is big enough for what you have but i would not be adding a school of anything to it if it was my tank.sounds like you got a pretty cool tank though,where did you get your tuskfish? how big are the fish that are in there now?

I don't think the comments about the size of the tank was related to the amount of filtration, but rather the physical space that the fish have to swim. The first three fish, as Tony mentioned, need a lot of space to swim. I wouldn't add too much more to your current load.

mojo wrote: I don't think the comments about the size of the tank was related to the amount of filtration, but rather the physical space that the fish have to swim. The first three fish, as Tony mentioned, need a lot of space to swim. I wouldn't add too much more to your current load.

65"x24"x30" is alot better then what most people put those fish in,it really depends on how big they are.He allready has the fish in there so it is what it is.But i would not add any additional fish.

Back