Foscam on sale with Groupon

sts04c

Market
Reaction score
Please delete if this is not allowed. I just wanted anyone thinking about getting the tank setup with NET and video, the camera is on sale, pretty decent one at that.

gg-foscam-wireless-wired-pan-tilt-ip-network-camera

I own 5 of these and like them despite pulling my hair out setting them up (most likely caused by my lack of IT skills). They sell regularly on Amazon for 75 to 82 dollars. I don't know where Groupon is getting such a high list price. They can also be purchased directly from Foscam for about 90 each. I was getting to write to Groupon to let them know, but none of my business I guess.

I usually compare Groupon prices and find it cheaper. Not really a surprise that this is the same.

Hmmmm. That's no good. I thought this was the one that used to sell for almost 200. I didn't look at the model number before posting. I was working and got rushed as always. Not as good of deal as I thought.

I think I paid $80 for mine on amazon a while back. FWIW, that's what I used to shoot my stop-motion video of the tank change.

They aren't the greatest quality, but they're cheap, easy & fun.

Jeff,

That's what I needed to know. Perfect thank you. I thought this was the same one you had. For some reason I thought it was more expensive though. thanks for clarifying.

Back