Frag and snails...

LOL sorry for getting off topic... Well i think that was off topics anyways i HATE trying to get frags on a rock so that's why i mad a frag/grow-out tank.... Its only a 10 gallon so ill see what that leads to

I think this thread too a hard left two exits ago haha so no worriws. And good luck with that. Do you let it grow then transport it over?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

haHa but i usually try not to buy frags and usually buy mini colonies. But one night when it snowerd i ended up fragging like 10 corals and had like 15 frags and decided to set up a frag tank. Well i just put them all in and they seem to be doing good.

That's pretty sweet. So question. If I were to buy a small mini colony that way it holds its on so it won't get knocked down how mu h more could it be than the frag?

well they are usually on small rocks so i just wedge them between things or if the rock is big enough i just set it somewhere in the tank. And the price range depends on ho big the mini colony is lol...
I just bought a small colony of eagle eye zoas for about 40$ and it probably has 60 zoas on it. The rock its on is probably 4x4 inches.

Had to Google them haha. Do they come in variety of colors? If so I like them.

And I'll stick to frags till I get the full swing of things they are cheaper and won't kill me if I do something wrong ya no?

Zoo or Zoas come in every color you can imagine. We have Green bay packer zoas, red hornets (I think), and some really awesome colored orange ones.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Back