Frag swap: have your qt ready!

I added my bag of Matrix to my sump almost 2 weeks ago. Is that ample time to be ready for my QT HOB filter?

Came across this thread a while after it was started but glad I did....alot of good info here. It's gonna be hard to be patient in doing this tho! I always just want to get the new frags in the dt and start watching them grow...hopefully :)

I work from home and set up my QT in my office right here in front of me! It will take some pressure off me wanting to throw them all in the DT so quick! Although the DT is just outside my office door in the living room so I spend alot of time walking back and forth!

How much difference between melafix and melafix marine. Are any sponsers bringing something better?

swfk44;742636 wrote: How much difference between melafix and melafix marine. Are any sponsers bringing something better?

They're both junk, IMO...

I'm sure you'll be able to find an assortment of quality coral dips.

Jenn

I built a small coral farm because of this. My girlfriend doesn't seem impressed but I also have a motor torn apart in the corner so the coral farm isn't getting me in trouble!

Unfortunately, my QT tank broke on the way home from the Swap. {Note to self: make sure tanks are all the way inside the cab before slamming the truck door}. I am just going to have roll the dice and not qt. :-(

I currently have some Seachem Reef dip. Do you guys/gals think Coral RX would be a better product for pest? I think reef dip is more for helping "hurt" coral, I think lol.

Also, who sells Coral RX locally? Ive been to 2 LFS that didnt carry it.

Back