Frags from the meeting.

JessPete;289261 wrote: hee hee.... guilty. It was only a couple though. :D

Well 5 of mine had that on the lids...(I traded for extra tickets, didn't take extra frags).

I got 3 zoa's.
One is open and happy.
One has yet to open...but I think it will.
The other looks pretty bad...I think its dead.

The boy (BASS.SON) got...
One monti. No color yet.
One flowerpot. Looks Awesome!
One... I forget. Yellow hard coral thingy.

ALL in all! Very happy!

Affectedhalf;289498 wrote: Lucky. My zoas are still upset and closed. :sad: They are doing the worst. The pagoda is its extended happy self, the Monti and Favia are both happy as well. The zoas....no go. :doh: Of course I will give them more time...it just wasn't expected. I thought that certainly</em> the zoanthids would rebound first.

Loren and I each got a frag of zoas. Both were acclimated the same way and into the same tank (12g nano). One frag is open; one is not. But I've seen zoanthids take a long time to finally venture out.

I picked up:
a yellow porites...looking good!
a purple monti....no tissue/color, but my fingers are crossed
a pagoda cup, which is doing very well, open polyps and all.
Thanks to all the volunteers!

Linda Lee;288536 wrote: Ummm... you're not putting a frag with genitalia in my tank. That one goes in yours.

LOL, literally!

I got the Purple Monty which looks completely white, the Favia and "Brain" both still have color but don't look real happy yet.

my porites is starting to open the pagota is doing fine but, my maze has lost 1/3 of the tissue it had yesterday. I am going to get out the Dremel and frag off some of the good and hope for the best. I still have sone Brown and Green tissue so I think there is a chance.

Jason

good luck everyone !!

my pagota opened today! The pipes did not, and I'm not expecting too much, but fingers crossed!

my zoas as well are not opening, but they're pretty high up under halides so I'll give them a while to see if they open.

This is one of mine that's opening...

PagodaCup.jpg
alt="" />

Your Pagoda is looking great. Mine's starting and hopefully will be fully open by tomorrow.

Back