Free Male OC Clown

outdrsyguy1

Market
Reaction score
Free male OC Clown - he was ha happy soul, just him and his big girl chilling in a purple LTA laying eggs, living the dream. He's a great egg watcher and fanned his eggs day and night. Then one day the small tank 3rd wheel OC clown threw down on him and stole his girl. Now his girl and her new beau are trying their best to be convicted of 1st degree murder. It's a sad day for the little guy. He needs a new home! anyone come get him today in marietta?
he'll be 2 years old this november.

I live near sprayberry high school in marietta.

PM me and i'll send you my phone number if you're interested.

outdrsyguy1;981431 wrote: Free male OC Clown - he was ha happy soul, just him and his big girl chilling in a purple LTA laying eggs, living the dream. He's a great egg watcher and fanned his eggs day and night. Then one day the small tank 3rd wheel OC clown threw down on him and stole his girl. Now his girl and her new beau are trying their best to be convicted of 1st degree murder. It's a sad day for the little guy. He needs a new home! anyone come get him today in marietta?
he'll be 2 years old this november.

I live near sprayberry high school in marietta.

PM me and i'll send you my phone number if you're interested.

This is where you would post free stuff for future references:
forumdisplay.php

Thanks rusty it was nice to meet you the clown is getting along great with his new tank mates

Back