Free to a good home...freshie stuff.

That would work for me. I work nights so I get off around 8 in the morning and have most of the day off. Let me know when you are coming up this way. Thanks!

Matt

Nobody was able to make it by over the weekend. No big deal as these things aren't going anywhere. I'l be available every evening this week except Tuesday. I can also arrange to be home in the afternoon if needed. I might be going to Creation Reef sometime this week since I forgot they were closed on Sunday. I can always take this stuff up there if nobody wants it at this point. Either way is fine with me! :)

OK, I'm going to try again here. If nobody wants it, I'll try and give it all to an LFS. Don't need money, just want to make sure they go to a good home.

Sorry man. Things have been nuts with work so I don't know when I'll be able to get into town. I really appreciate the offer though! I hate being a no show. :(

No worries, man. I'll find a home for them eventually. Chris up at Fish Scales is building a tank for me, so I might end up taking them up there one day soon.

Back