Free to good home - 4x36 inch T5 HO Actinic Blue 39 Watt - Brand New - Never used

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Hi,

I found these in my basement. Dont know why i bought them but must have had a reason at the time. No need for them now.

If anyone can use them, pls come by and collect. They are brand new never used, German Actinic bulbs. Probably worth $100 for the four. You can have for free. First come first served.

I live in Canton GA.

Hard to say no to free bulbs, perhaps we can use them for armynavywife's tank?

Err I'll take two and give two to bryan. I don't think we'll need all 4 for her tank anyways.

I was just fixing to buy two for my 40 gal tank. dang you guys are quick....

It will not work for Crystals tank (or they would but they would be too small)

If Jin or Bryan do not take them put me down on the list.

So its,

2 x wbhowell
2 x futureinterest

Sorry i dont have more.

When can you guys pick them up.

That would be awsome! Thanks Bryan, saved me from having to buy one atleast!

No problem! (I didn't think I should be greedy)
Since we live fairly close to each other, would you like me to pick ours up, or do you ever head that way?

I try to Never head that way. Closest I will be is Roswell for work sometime this week. If you have some free time and do not mind, I will pitch in for gas at the very least. If you do not feel like it, maybe I can have Jen schedule me some time when I can take the time to get up there or wait till the weekend.

It's no problem. I'll head over there sometime this week. Then I'll deliver yours to you, Brandon, on the day I head over to AquaBuys to pick up a few things.

Simon, what day works best for you? The earliest I could get there would be about 5:30, any day.

Honestly, if these bulbs won't work for armynavywife then Brandon can have these other two bulbs. I have no use for them either.

FutureInterest;62202 wrote: Honestly, if these bulbs won't work for armynavywife then Brandon can have these other two bulbs. I have no use for them either.

Lets ask Big D if they will, I know they are 36" bulbs and she got a 48" tank but if he can make them work then by all means, that is a worthy cause. If not then I will be more then happy to take them since I needed atleast two depending on how it is going to look with the 10Ks I got to get. Maybe I can talk Bryan into picking up all of them and, I am not greedy, if they can go to a good home as a donation for Christy's tank then they will be given with full credit going to simon, if not, then they will be put to good use here for sure!

Ok, so as of right now I'll pick up all 4 bulbs and deliver 3 to Brandon. Then if Christy can use 2, those would go to her.

Simon, I'll try to come over tomorrow at around 5:30.

Thanks again!

Sounds good. Bryan is coming through to my place tomorrow so he should have them ready for you (and Brandon) for Wednesday.

That sounds like a winner to me... Thanks Charlie.... I am sure that would be a big help. And thanks again Simon, I owe you one!

Charlie, thanks for the offer- sounds good to me :)

And yes, Simon, your generosity is appreciated very much!

Back