Fritz Turbo Start

YoungReefer10g

Market
Reaction score
I added fritz turbo start and algae barn ammonia should I turn my lights on while it is cycling ?

I added fritz turbo start and algae barn ammonia should I turn my lights on while it is cycling ?
You can leave them off to help reduce the algae growth but when you do turn the lights on the diatoms and algae will grow. It's just a phase all new tanks go through.

Yeah, I saw some studies on reef2reef, which inclined me to purchase it. Are there any stores open that I could even get a clown from? I was thinking about getting a wrasse but cause its a frag tank and but I don't have a cover yet. I also added some algae barn ammonia to it.

Yeah, I saw some studies on reef2reef, which inclined me to purchase it. Are there any stores open that I could even get a clown from? I was thinking about getting a wrasse but cause its a frag tank and but I don't have a cover yet. I also added some algae barn ammonia to it.
i picked up my clowns from atlanta aquarium,i let them know i was coming and knocked on the door when i got there

Man I cant get Reef Shac on the phone and refuse to drive a hour for nothing, but there are other sponsors open just with modified scheduling. I like Premier Aquatics but in my opinion they are a bit pricey. Creation Reef and Aquatics is basically stripped in reference to fish and so is Southern Aquatics but they may have something to your liking and are open on most day’s. Atlanta Aquarium is probably your cheapest option if you are not looking for any specific types of clowns and way down near Athens is Classic city which is my favorite road trip of recent days. They have amazing fish and coral. Also buy two get one free on most frags. I’m big on buying from sponsors and members and don’t really recommend any other options in hope of keeping all suggestions in the best interest of the club. I’ll end with saying most every sponsor of the club is open for business but I would call ahead and ask for what you are looking for before you you make a trip as this is my approach at the moment. Someone has what you want

ReefShac responds well to facebook. They are only open for pick ups and online orders. They have a couple hours they will do pick ups and said they may be doing one this Saturday. I ordered some pieces online to pick up this Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm really excited I'm receiving a box of corals on Tuesday from frags 2 fishes that I am unboxing on my youtube channel.

Back