FS: Beautiful Wrasse - Harlequinn Tusk - Med

eandrews

Market
Reaction score
He's a great fish, Indonesian and has been at Creation Reef for 2 weeks and there's 2 people that just can't come up with the cash or for whatever reason haven't pulled the trigger on him.

He's healthy as can be. No parasites, worms, bacteria of any kind. Eats very good and just needs a home. If he's still there in a week or so he's going in the 125g

They have him tagged for $110.00 - here's a vid of him. I'm sorry its sideways but I don't have time to redo it. I took it from my phone.

You can still see he's healthy and happy, this was shot today over lunch :thumbs:

<u><span style="color: #810081;"><div class="gc_ifarem_title"></span><iframe style="width: 70%; height: 400px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto" src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8_6gBqD4pc</iframe>YouTube- EAndrews Harlequin Tusk Wrasse @ Creation Reef</div><iframe style="width: 70%; height: 400px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/whSzNXchbNg"></iframe></u><span style="color: #810081;">
</span>

jmaneyapanda;549364 wrote: Moved to appropriate forum.

He's For Sale why the need to move the thread just cause his location is Creation Reef? If he wasn't at the store he would go into the For Sale Section No?

EANDREWS;549366 wrote: He's For Sale why the need to move the thread just cause his location is Creation Reef? If he wasn't at the store he would go into the For Sale Section No?

Correct. If he were for sale by YOU, it wouldve been the right forum. But Creation is selling him, so it goes in their forum.

jmaneyapanda;549372 wrote: Correct. If he were for sale by YOU, it wouldve been the right forum. But Creation is selling him, so it goes in their forum.

Dude, that's pretty fickle... :yes:

EANDREWS;549376 wrote: Dude, that's pretty fickle... :yes:

Actually, it's pretty specifically stated in our forum rules. Rule number 8 states:
Posts promoting a specific retailer not in the appropriate forum are not allowed and will be moved or deleted.

So, its not fickle at all. Its following the forum rules.

Since you felt the need to call me fickle and insult me, let me ask you this, how and why does it effect you?

jmaneyapanda;549388 wrote: Actually, it's pretty specifically stated in our forum rules. Rule number 8 states:

So, its not fickle at all. Its following the forum rules.

Since you felt the need to call me fickle and insult me, let me ask you this, how and why does it effect you?

Oh, let me rephrase then:

This forum has some very VERY fickle rules.. especially in rule number 8.

Gee how about we take this to PM and not on the public forums....

Oh and I for one am fickle I change my mind all the time I just haven't found one that works yet.

it is a nice wrasse. My wife loves them but I am not ready to add one to the tank yet. Most of what she picks out are not reef safe so we are going to add a FOWLR tank...

Back