Girdled Wrasse..

cfrank84

Market
Reaction score
just found this.. anyone got one? i see its a "new" item.. wondering if that meant to the hobby or just liveaquaria..

prod_display.cfm

FAMA had an article awhile back (year maybe) concerning newer discovered wrasses. I remembered reading about this one as well as the Pylei wrasse. If I can find the article I will quote the issue once I get home. If memory serves me, they are not that common. I have only seen one or two for sale in Divers Den in the past.

reefknight;320285 wrote: FAMA had an article awhile back (year maybe) concerning newer discovered wrasses. I remembered reading about this one as well as the Pylei wrasse. If I can find the article I will quote the issue once I get home. If memory serves me, they are not that common. I have only seen one or two for sale in Divers Den in the past.

+1. They've always been my favorite fish. Imported very seasonally from the Marshall Islands (Dec.-Mar.) where they are already relatively uncommon. I know they've been in the hobby for at least two years, as they were one of the first fishes to catch my eye. Almost got that one, but someone beat me to it. :)

WOW!!!....that is a GORGEOUS fish,i would LOVE to add to my tank!!!!

Back