Glass cages group order info

Simon I called today also about your tank. The nice lady yesterday, sandy, said it would be ready for the truck and can get here saturday. Today, the country Tenn lady told me boldly that it is impossible for it to be moved, and asked if I knew anything about aquariums... Well, I'm sorry but would be glad to help you when you get the tank. Throw a few of your awesome frags by way tho :)

OK, I just got off the phone with glasscages , and my tank will be ready next week. If anyone wants to place an order with them or already have, I'd be glad to pick up their tank from glasscages and deliver it to you if you'd kick in on a little gas money (10 or 15 bucks as apposed to 30 for them to deliver it). I only have a light pick up, so a monster tank would be beyond my limits, but a few tanks of 75g or less would be do-able. Let me know through PM if you are interested.

the dimensions I need are 60 W X 18 deep x 25 high. Is it too late to order now with the group? Please call me at 678 644-8578 Thanks, John

Back