Glass shop?

I am doing a glass sump with glass baffles. So I need a good reall strong silicone or what type of glue will keep glass to glass holding real good?

I am still waiting for someone to note a shop that sells glass pieces for baffles, anyone?

gmpolan;683400 wrote: I am still waiting for someone to note a shop that sells glass pieces for baffles, anyone?

Here is a trick :yay: get ready for it but first whats the dimension for your sump?

72 x x 18, and hoping your not going to tell me to buy another tank and break it because that wouldnt provide enough glass..so lets hear it

on never mind it would work for you, why don't you do the baffles acrylic? Depending on how many baffles you need the price would get expensive if you go with glass.

Edit: meant to say wouldn't***

http://glassanswers.com/location.asp">http://glassanswers.com/location.asp</a>

They have several local locations.

If looking for silicon I always use GE RTV 108 it is the same stuff aquariums are assembled with at most manufactors. You can get it from mcmaster carr....

Eric B;683445 wrote: If looking for silicon I always use GE RTV 108 it is the same stuff aquariums are assembled with at most manufactors. You can get it from mcmaster carr....

Yea I just got recommended the same thing. I will be testing how real strong this is.

I have a friend that works at a glass shop. He cut my baffles so I'm sure he would do more but I live about a hour north of Buford .

I got baffles cut by Dixie Glasshoppers. Don't know if they're the cheapest, but they do good work. Just shoot them an email. Cat is quick to respond and a really cool lady. If you give her the dims and thickness, she'll email you a quote and you can go from there.

a>

Would this Nemo's place will be able to drill one of my 10g bottom glass without a problem???
I decided to get one drill only.

FYI, your best bet for purchasing glass panels is calling a "Storefront and Glazing" subcontractor.. (or some place like Binswanger)..

you can tell them exactly what you want and they'll get it for you (starfire/low iron, ground/polished edges, whatever)

CarlitosReef;684194 wrote: Would this Nemo's place will be able to drill one of my 10g bottom glass without a problem???
I decided to get one drill only.
I can drill it for you if you bring it to me.

I think Nemos does it for 25.00 Maybe cheaper. Might have been 10.00 i forget

grouper therapy;684348 wrote: Dallas Ga.
I'll be back in town on Thursday pm.

Is it 20 that runs around there? You might be closer to me. I'm not sure where in Dallas to confirm how close. First I have to confirm my layout. Now my skimmer I just got is giving me problems.

Back