Got a question about Magnesium..

Oxygen/gas ballons RULE!

If you tie it with gasoline soaked twine say 25 feet and light it like a fuse as you let go......yes sir good times.....good times,

DrNecropolis;289804 wrote: Jeez dont you know we just hit the high mark on the FBI watchdog list lol
Well, as long as they dont find my potato gun :D

:D I actually have a few funny stories involving them myself but they just demonstrate why they are outlawed.
Seedless Reefer;289813 wrote: I have a funny story about a potato gun.

One day I may share it.

For more information on why you want to use a combination of Magnesium Sulfate and Magnesium Choride, see the following article from the master reef chemist Randy Holmes-Farley
a>

From Bulk Reef Supply....

<span style="color: black"><span style="font-size: 12px">Saltwater Correct High Purity Zero Ammonia Magnesium Chloride Supplement is a concentrated salt that is designed to restore low levels of magnesium with minimal impact to the ionic ratios found in natural seawater. It’s highly recommended to use Saltwater Correct Magnesium Sulfate in conjunction with Saltwater Correct Magnesium Chloride in order to get close to natural seawater ratio. When dosing both use 50% of each. </span></span>

Back