Great Deal Reef Fanatic Temp/pH Monitors

cameron

Market
Reaction score
$50 for a new pH monitor. Stock up if you need one. Almost worth it for the probe.

merchant.mvc

Wish I had checked earlier. I ordered one just to have it on hand.

Not to rain on a good deal...we used to sell these...buyer beware...I used 2 personally...lasted about 3 months...died...warranty no good....This was before Premium Aquatics bought out Reef Fanatic, but same exact monitor. I think I still have a new one laying around somewhere without a probe...not worth the $50 even for the probe...mho.

There was some issues in the older units, but these are supposed to address the two big issues that caused most of the failures (one electrical and one temp related). Don't know if it is true, but will find out shortly. For $10-$15 more than the cost of a probe, I am certainly willing to find out.

I won a Reef Fanatic PH Monitor at the Chattanooga Swap and it seems like a good solid piece of equipment. I haven't had any problems with it as of yet!

Ok I guess I will take up the rains on this one and order but I am not going to float the expense if I do it. I just do not have the cash flow right now, so if you are interested, and feel like picking up from me please send me a PM (even if you have already) and I will PM ya my paypal addy. You can pay for the monitors up from and we can split shipping (due upon pick up) when I know what shipping will be.

Back