Great Harmony. It worked....

You must have matched up their *29 points of compatibility*

Congrats!!

uh oh, thanh--watch the 'g' word--doesn't offend me, but others will be..just keepin' an eye out for ya.

ericmcj31;319374 wrote: uh oh, thanh--watch the 'g' word--doesn't offend me, but others will be..just keepin' an eye out for ya.

wasn't trying to offend. it's a shot at eharmony. they remove all request if you are not straight. guess no one caught the points and online dating relations >.<

ericmcj31;319374 wrote: uh oh, thanh--watch the 'g' word--doesn't offend me, but others will be..just keepin' an eye out for ya.
I don't think people should be offended...
Not sure what happened in the past, but the term "gay" or the lifestyle shouldn't be veiwed that way.
Anyway,
I hope they behave for you. Good luck, but don't count your fishies before the fight!!

yeah-just gotta be careful w/ that kind athing--maybe no one would be offended-just hate to see it go down llike the other thread-

Congrats! Mine in the 180@ work only got harrassed by the Naso. Not the yellow nor the purple. How odd is that?

Smoothie;319542 wrote: Congrats! Mine in the 180@ work only got harrassed by the Naso. Not the yellow nor the purple. How odd is that?

What resturant do you GM in V-town? I may be amking a trip this weekend...

Austin's. Jason and Tom are passing your way going to atl this sat.

My Yellow, Sailfin and Copperbanded had some issue the first few days, but since the Maroon owns the tank she laid down the law and now they all dislike the Clown. :roll:

Tank size helps a lot when it comes to copperbands not getting harassed to death. Congrats on the mix and husbandry, those fish look great together.

Thanh386;319386 wrote: wasn't trying to offend. it's a shot at eharmony. they remove all request if you are not straight. guess no one caught the points and online dating relations >.<

Eharmony is based on christian philosophy. I'm not condoning nor am I discrediting, just commenting on as to why.

dawgdude;319766 wrote: Congrats! Did you do anything special or just dump them in and hope for the best?

I just used a acrylic divider. I kept it in the tank for about a month.

Back