Great meeting!

sshindell

Lifetime
Reaction score
There must have been 200 people there. Great turnout on a rainy night - I hope everyone got home ok with their numerous frags. Thanks to Phillip for his presentation, and all the people that planned and worked the meeting!

Lots of fun. Finally got my name tag, and met some great folks. I think it was very well done. Frags for everyone, members or not, was a fantastic move. What generosity! Great job to all involved.

I had a great time! Thanks to everyone involved with making it happen. Also, big thanks to Barbara for the frags. I will let everyone know when they are ready to be fragged again:thumbs: .

i agree with everyone had a great time ...thank you brandon and everyone behind the scene that put this together

Yeah that was a good one for sure.

Was cool watching him dice things up.......wondering how handy a Quisinart would be.

This is always the best meeting of the year bar none. I'm convinced we should do this EVERY MONTH! Or at least every other... Anyways, this one was particularly good. Bravo!

Thank you to everyone who planned, set up, distributed and shared frags! GREAT JOB!! We met a lot of nice people and got some great advice! Our tank will look so cute! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Look forward to meeting you all again soon!!!

Great Job Pres! I had a nice night glad to put more faces with avatars lol!

Every time he turned his head to talk to someone with the tile saw going, I kept thinking he was going to frag his fingers.

Very glad I joined. Great meeting! And made some friends! Now I'll be up half the night playing with my frags.

same feelings here....great meeting....great to meet new people....cool fragging demo....Im going to miss this place....(man Im a cry baby)...haha

I had a great time helping and meeting everyone. Glad we had another successful frag meeting!

It was a really great meeting. This is a really well run club -- kudos to all the people who must have worked extremely hard to pull all this off.

One thing that I have noticed is that all the people in the club are really, really nice. All in all it was a great experience!

I still think we should have someone videotape the talks though -- everytime I go there is some really great information -- I just feel for the people who have to work or can't make it. It could be like the TED talks, and we could put the "ARC talks" on itunes as free podcasts.

Soarin';136800 wrote: It was a really great meeting. This is a really well run club -- kudos to all the people who must have worked extremely hard to pull all this off.

One thing that I have noticed is that all the people in the club are really, really nice. All in all it was a great experience!

I still think we should have someone videotape the talks though -- everytime I go there is some really great information -- I just feel for the people who have to work or can't make it. It could be like the TED talks, and we could put the "ARC talks" on itunes as free podcasts.
what a great idea that is ...the podcast is wonderful an with the big event coming up for the club..

Thanks for everyone that came out tonight!!! It was a GREAT turn out.. More people then we have ever had at a meeting. I just for home (at 2:00am) so I will make this short and sweet but there are a few people that need to be thanked:

Philip, Thank you for a great meeting and the wonderful corals. Could not have asked for a better frag demo

Sal, Thanks for the RBTA to be fragged. I WANTED people to see tonight how it was done and you came through in a BIG way.

Tim from Keen Reef, Thank you so much for your raffle donation. I know we made a boo-boo with it but it did not go unnoticed the great things you do for this club.

Patrick and the Marine fish staff, Ya'll stepped up for us with three great gift cards for raffles. Thank you for helping us out big!!

MRC and it's staff., Thank you for the donation of the Sump. I know it went to a good home.

Finally, a big thank you to the people who got there early to help me set up. We could not have put on this meeting so smoothly without ya'll. I did not expect THAT MANY people to show up at 4:00 to help me out. I wish I could name ya'll each but I am very tired and do not have time to type out the 30 or so people. ;)

Lastly, To Jeremy "Panda", He worded for a month behind the scenes to make sure we had corals and make sure that we got everything just right for ya'll. He is my right hand man at these meetings and I could not do it without him. He is the guy that makes me look good on nights like tonight.

Seriously, This was a great night. I hope everyone walked away with a little something that they liked. Make sure it grows and grows and you can remember some of the great things the this club does for us members.

FYI: We did video the meeting and the coral fragging... We are working on a format to have that available for download thanks to Lorenk and Haninja. So be on the lookout for that.

I counted people from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Birmingham, Valdosta, Athens, Augusta, Macon, Canton, Blue Ridge, Cartersville....and I am sure more that I have forgotten....we were bursting at the seams in the room, but it worked out well. I took some pics and I will try to post them tonight.

Excellent meeting! I was glad to see all the new people and met some great new reefers! Kudos to the ARC BOD and all the volunteers for a superb frag meeting!

Back