Group Buy @ BRS?

reeferboy83

Market
Reaction score
Is anyone currently doing a GB from BRS? Looking to make a purchase for a few hundred bucks. LMK
Thanks!

Just start one. You would get at least 10 people signed up in no time. It's easy. I've done it before.

Seth The Wine Guy;958332 wrote: Just start one. You would get at least 10 people signed up in no time. It's easy. I've done it before.
Ya I have started a few as well but just wanted to check and see if someone already had one going on. Didn't want to run over someone else GB if they had one.

I don't have one going yet but it's on my list of places to do a Group Buy with as our Group Buy Coordinator. Maybe that would be the first one for this year.

BRS does an open group buy every month. I think you just have the email them your name and email by the 30th of the previous month. The instructions are on their site and RC sub forum.

porpoiseaquatics;958339 wrote: I don't have one going yet but it's on my list of places to do a Group Buy with as our Group Buy Coordinator. Maybe that would be the first one for this year.
Do you know when you might do one?

reeferboy83;958480 wrote: Do you know when you might do one?

Well in order to get in on next month's, apparently I'd have to have us entered by the 30th of this week. I'll see what I can do but it's a short short week for me...3 days...because I'm leaving on vacation on the 30th.

Back