Group buy on Vital Sine Refractometer

Put me down. I have been wanting one for a while now. Just need a TDS meter and I am set!:thumbs:

That makes 6... How much longer should I wait to see who else wants on??? If you put down that you want one PM me and we can work out the details...

Thanks

Shane

ares;217178 wrote: check out ebay. I guess its not super fancy, but they have the digital dual meter ones. they go inline on your RO/DI and you can read the tap water and the clean water. like 20$ or something. works for me!

Thank you. Will look into it!

If you said you wanted a refractometer please PM so we can discuss payment and details..

Thanks

Shane

<span style="color: black;">I am going to order tomorrow, so if anyone wants to either change their minds or if anyone wants to add one let me know now or forever hold your peace...</span>

So the refractometers came in and so far I think everyone has theirs... I have one left that was not paid for, so this is an chance to get a great refractometer at a great price...

Thanks

This is the first one I've ever had and it's very easy to read and work with. I went throught the calibration process but it was already right on the money. If you've been considering a refractometer this is a great one that's well built for a long life. Also, it's actually accurate and I'm confident now of the readings I get because with a hydrometer I was never really sure. A microbubble could throw the whole thing out of whack and I got sick of all the tapping!

Back