Group buy on Vortech MP40 and MP20-PM for details.

Please read the thread. I believe deadline for payment is Jan 15.
Dave

Not to highjack the thread but there is a certian seller on ebay that will take offers on his buy it now price. I got my mp20 for a great price, no group buy headaches or anything.

rostato;269748 wrote: Not to highjack the thread but there is a certian seller on ebay that will take offers on his buy it now price. I got my mp20 for a great price, no group buy headaches or anything.

Yeah...I see that too. Looks like he has both models. I would imagine he would match these prices with a group buy as well.

I paid $260 shipped. The sellers name is dodrees. It's a great deal.

Post away guys. The object is to save $, no matter how you buy. I'm buying mine thru the group buy because I have learned a lot from R2R, so it is my way of paying back, like buying from ARC sponsors.
Dave

whoops it is dodreefs ...sorry They are outta NC, so you get it super fast too!

Skriz;269669 wrote: Unfortunately, there is not much profit in them; you won't really find them for less (new, not stolen, etc.)

Retailers can meet prices... ;)

This group buy is closing as of midnight Hawaiian Time on 1/15, which is 5 am Friday (tomorrow). They have 17 paid orders. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about participating.
Dave

Back