Group Buys for the remainder of the year

Jeff, if you were to go with IO, they will typically base the price break on the total number of boxes sold. You could do IO and RC. I had good success with the one I put together using IO products as well as the one the club negotiated on RSCP. Both buys were about 2 pallets worth.

I know you all think I have no heart but now I have an ultrasound to prove it. :)

Let's stick to the poll please. I threw out the I/O (yes the regular) as a possibility because I know the manufacturer has it reduced priced right now. I've never seen it below $40 a box at any LFS and I've bought plenty of it personally. The cheapest I've ever been able to buy it was for $39 and that was 3 or 4 years ago. It was just a question to see if there is any interest since it fell in my lap and was readily available as a kick-off item.

Seth...I understand your point however the poll was pre-discussed with others on the BOD. If you'd been at the expo when I got there, I would've asked your opinion then as well. That's why it's a poll. I'm with you, I'm leaning toward hard goods, non-perishables but these things are here to serve the interest of the entire club. Again....the poll.

So everybody.....please keep voting in the poll ... it's only open for a few more days. I don't have a lot of spare time so I'm trying to narrow the focus to what the members are asking for....the poll helps me do that.

Ringo®;957201 wrote: They have a fixed price. Not much you can do on those.

Unfortunately this, even with most online stores Neptune is excluded from sales. Usually goes for Ecotech and AI stuff too.

HiImSean;957295 wrote: Unfortunately this, even with most online stores Neptune is excluded from sales. Usually goes for Ecotech and AI stuff too.

BRS has the reef link for 50% off with the purchase of a radion or vortech.

LSU_fishFan;957344 wrote: BRS has the reef link for 50% off with the purchase of a radion or vortech.

Ecotech approved sale. All sites have it.

So it looks like Salt is the winner of this poll. Followed by a tie with Corals and Powerheads and then Carbon/GFO. I don't know in which order I'll get to these but I've seen some mentions of a BRS Group Buy. These have been done before and generally it applies to anything on the site.

If anybody has a contact name at BRS....please forward to me. I'm probably going to start with them since it will cover just about anything. More Polls to come.

Thanks to everyone for their participation.

I know this is coming a little late, but we have a member here (Dubaygv) that makes some killer frag disks. Didn't know if that would be something people would be interested in.

Ringo®;965334 wrote: I know this is coming a little late, but we have a member here (Dubaygv) that makes some killer frag disks. Didn't know if that would be something people would be interested in.

The Bylaws wouldn't allow for a non sponsor member to sell commercially like that.

Seth The Wine Guy;965336 wrote: The Bylaws wouldn't allow for a non sponsor member to sell commercially like that.

Got ya....should I go back and edit that out?

Nah, it's a legitimate question that anyone might ask. Might as well have a reply that may be seen by someone else with a similar question.

Back