gsp wont open up

Honestly either way doesn't really matter. If it is bleaching, not much you can do about it other than move it in the tank. If it is growing, just let it keep going. Did you just get this frag?

Blind, I haven't read through the thread (2 pages, no time) just wanted to say the GSP is real touchy, and although hearty, takes a long time to extend after moving. I molved mine a few inches in the tank and it stayed closed for 2 days.

Cameron;93790 wrote: Honestly either way doesn't really matter. If it is bleaching, not much you can do about it other than move it in the tank. If it is growing, just let it keep going. Did you just get this frag?

it is already 3inchs away from the light and it is being fed microvert everynight for this week since i am just getting the brain to recover from being stung, the rest that the brain is not eating this is getting.

doesn't look like bleaching to me. Seems like new growth. Give it a little time.

The elkhorn doesn't looked bleached at all. The base and stems show plenty of color. The tips look white due to your lighting probably. All corals will look different in color depending on the aquarium lighting and positioning in the tank. The same thing happens to me.

Back