Halloween Leptoseris ?

reeferkeifer

Market
Reaction score
Does anyone have this coral and what is the maintenance like? I have read that they are pretty easy and you don't need a special set up for a reef tank to maintain. I have a fowlr tank and I do not want to buy a bunch of new equipment to get into reefing.

IME they are pretty hardy. Took me a while to get mine growing, but once I found a spot it liked, it took off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While they are hardy, they do require IME some attention in placement. Especially if you have critters that like to stir up the sand.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1012605=59089-image.jpg
>
1012605=59089-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I have a Lepto but for some reason it seems to be receding verses growing. Initially it began growing rather quickly. I don't know what happened. All of the rest of my corals are doing well. If it keeps receding at this rate, in about a month there will be none left.

PutEmUp;1012631 wrote: I have a Lepto but for some reason it seems to be receding verses growing. Initially it began growing rather quickly. I don't know what happened. All of the rest of my corals are doing well. If it keeps receding at this rate, in about a month there will be none left.

Try moving it to less light and/or higher flow. Mines very happy now.

Back