Halmedia and Frags- Free to good home

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Halmedia - Probably enough for 3 people. Some really nice strands.

Needs to go asap. Its in a Ziplock bag already. Needs a home before the days out. Cleanned my Nano yesterday. All came from there.

I have a few more Frog spawn frags and a piece of branching digitata. I think a few small Zoos also. Dont know what color - probably green.

Here is a good article on Halimedia
http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-04/nftt/index.php">http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-04/nftt/index.php</a>

I would love a bag

Could you just put some Halimedia in your sump next to your chaeto? Or would you need to seperate ares for them?

My Huma Huma trigger loved the $25 piece of Halimedia I put in my tank!

if i can make it out today i would like the FS how big r they? and how far r u from marietta by 75?
thanks

Alan (aka Sprayin70) I am hoping to come through tonight to have a look at your bare bottom tank.

I will call you shortly.

Mike Finch wants to come along for the ride, thats ok right. PM me your address.

I'll bring some Halmedia ;-)

Stroid;62179 wrote: Could you just put some Halimedia in your sump next to your chaeto? Or would you need to seperate ares for them?

Yeah, I'm sure you could. It grows well under light.

jwils27;62199 wrote: if i can make it out today i would like the FS how big r they? and how far r u from marietta by 75?
thanks

I'm off exit 11 of the I575. However I will be in Marietta tonight. Maybe you could also meet up at Alan's (aka Sprayin70).

Hey Simon PM'D ya. Everyone I have clas tonight but I will be home from class at 9:00pm tomorrow if anyone wants to stop by. I'll make sure the tank lights are on. LOL.

Alan

i can definaetly meet up in marietta just give me the contact info and i can be there.

Tuesday night at Alan's is on. mfinch99 and I will be in attendance. I will bring some frags and Halmedia.

well I cant make it tonight or tomorrow maybe next time around thanks simon

TriGa22;62283 wrote: How far away from woodstock?

I'm in Canton. Exit 11 off I575. I have a few things left. Haledia is one that I have quite a bit of.

I have 2 frags of Frogs Spawn. I think they might be taken now.

I should have some Green Zoos as well.

Maybe some hairy mushrooms. I can alway frag something.

haninja;62277 wrote: Interested in the Frog spawn frags and the digitata.

Hanin, we need to make a plan and get together. Give me a PM and we can set something up. Maybe you should visit the Kruger Reef.

Back