Hardiest Fish?

chauwall

Market
Reaction score
What would you say is the hardiest, easiest, no kill guarantee fish (other than a damsel) that you would put in a reef tank?

For me, I think yellow tangs.

I wouldn't put any Tang on that list. Chromis and tank raised clowns would be my guess.

Many eels are really tough too. What else can jump out of a tank and lay there for hours till you get home and throw it back in?

Technically a fish? Dunno.

my fire fish i would consider hardy, dragon goby, wheeler watchman too.

+1 on Snakehead...I saw a video of one eat a 10lb bass in oh bout 12 seconds, that is one meaaaan mamajama

clarion angels.. you need a machine gun to kill them

thedeper;285935 wrote: +1 on Snakehead...I saw a video of one eat a 10lb bass in oh bout 12 seconds, that is one meaaaan mamajama

Not only are they mean they can pull themselves up out of water and walk across land.

They are reproducing in parts of the country in alarming numbers and wiping out sport fish.

This thing will chew your leg off lol.

Yup, they are wiping out a lot of the bass population in different parts of the U.S (along with other species) and they aren't much that can kill them.

And from what I have seen/heard from angler's they are incredibly hard to fish for.

Will def make you think before hopping in the water hah

snakehead-fish.jpg
alt="" />

GRAPHIC-GRAPHIC-GRAPHIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPGmvemG6fk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPGmvemG6fk </a>

I REPEAT GRAPHIC

Don't bash me for posting as I think I made it very clear that this is GRAPHIC and I do not condone it in the least little bit, but just shows some of the power and ferocity of these guys.

Carty;285936 wrote: clarion angels.. you need a machine gun to kill them

You lie! Angels die so easily lol. Plus clarions are liek what? 2000-3000 per? I THINK NOT!

Sailfail Tangs are tanks man. The will outlive roaches in a nuclear winter!

hey hey now. He said hardiness lol. I will admitt sailfins are are puss compared to yellow tangs.

haha no, even you could keep a clarion in your tank.. They are expensive because you can only import so many per year

Back