has anyone ever ....

Ive done this before in my 29, back when it was FOWLR and I had a trigger(I know better now) It was kinda neat and it looked like the reef just ended and they are out in the open ocean. I had problems with dead spots, it was unique but I like it better as a wall.

Some of those tiny Koralia nanos may be good in the rocks. I was thinking of getting a couple to put behind the rocks in my tank.

NavyReefer;143538 wrote: Some of those tiny Koralia nanos may be good in the rocks. I was thinking of getting a couple to put behind the rocks in my tank.

I use microjets for behind the rocks. They are much smaller.

Your rock has been moved so much why not again...think it may look cool

ok i have been looking at the rock that i have and i might run into the problem that alot of the peaces i have are really big and bulky this all came out of a 210 and alot of the peaces are center peaces ....this is part of the reason i think i havent been able to get my aquascape i like it ...think i might get a few more lbs or at leaste some shelf peaces

Forget this man.

I ran across a thread on RC that changed my outlook on aquascaping. It's bonzai style and man the look is so clean and pleasing to the eye I might have to consider making a change myself. The style obviously appeals to my heritage but I think you'll find it just as beautiful as I do.

showthread.php

lol you wanna come help me it could be insperational ...since it does have to deal with your heritage? ;)

Back