Hello club

lenny

Market
Reaction score
Hi there folks. I'm brand new to the club, and pretty new to the whole saltwater thing. I'm the keeper of a 29gal saltwater tank, which houses two pairs of seahorses, a pink mosaic star, some gobies and a cleanup crew. I just discovered y'all tonight, and will definately become an active member. I can use all the help and suggestions I can get, since I want to be a good Papa to my horses!

So, just wanted to say hello, and I'm sure I'll be flooding y'all with questions soon enough!

Welcome to the ARC and we are glad to have ya.

just fire the questions away and im sure someone can answer them :)

Cool! I'm glad you found us Lenny! :)

I hope that you can come to our meeting this Tuesday evening. Here's a link about where and one of the few things we've got planned: http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1081">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1081</a>

We also have several members that have seahorse tanks too!

Bob

I would LOVE to come to the meeting, but on Tuesday's i run an open-mic at a bar in Roswell, and ... since I run the thing, I need to be there, haha. I might be able to attend the october meeting since I have enough notice to get someone I trust to cover for me.

So my schedule at night varies greatly depending on what and how many gigs I'm playing that week (I usually perform 3-5 nights a week), hopefully at some point y'all will do an event I can make it to! Until then, It'll be forums, forums, forums!

But thanks for the welcome, and I really look forward to getting to know y'all!

If y'all could point me in the direction of some of the seahorse keepers, or pass my info along to them, i'd REALLY appreciate it!

Lenny wrote: ....If y'all could point me in the direction of some of the seahorse keepers, or pass my info along to them, i'd REALLY appreciate it!

For starters, you could contact "Ray1214", "Margi" and "Flipturn88" by PMing them since they are all experienced at keeping seahorses.

Cheers!

Bob

Back