help fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok so i just found my royal gramma and he dont look so good. i havent seen him in a few days. so i dont think he has been eating and was fine before he went ghost so what could be wrong

have not added anything since my flame angel and that was about 2 weeks ago

dawg he was fine since i got him( out swimming around and never in one spot long at all) now he will stay in holes in the rock never to be seen. is that norm for them i know they like to stay in the rock but why didnt he do that from the start. and wait to do it now? he has only been doing this for about 2-3 days

dawgdude;200569 wrote: He is scared of the flame angel. Hes no longer the top dog swimming around so he hides. Hes a basslet, its pretty normal.

are you sure i have had the flame 3 weeks sorry didnt remember when i got him but hey you know more then i do

they may have been at it for 3 weeks and now the gramma is just settling for last place. But I hear grammas are fairly aggressive (as are the angels) so settling for last place is probably stressful and not good for its health...just a non-educated guess.

stickx911;200575 wrote: they may have been at it for 3 weeks and now the gramma is just settling for last place. But I hear grammas are fairly aggressive (as are the angels) so settling for last place is probably stressful and not good for its health...just a non-educated guess.

well josh at swc and a few others told me they should be cool with each other just to not get a royal dottyback i was told they were alot more aggressive

its a 55 where can i get the garlic stuff at i have 6 gallons of new water i can do that much of a water change i just did a 12gal a week ago?

i also have a 6line and 2 firefish in the tank and they are fine? so maybe they were fighting at night or sometime when i was not home

i mean if i get a new fish will the flame try and do the same thing if so he has to go i mean he is a good looking fish but the miss will not like it when i tell her that

I've gone through the same experience. Had a RG that was top dog of the tank. Added in a little six line wrasse after him and the RG wanted to be big and bad. I laughed and told my wife that gramma was biting off more than he could chew. Few weeks later the gramma is now a rock dweller. I see him zipping around between holes and stuff all the time, but never see him out in open water anymore. It doesn't concern me though as food does float through his caves/holes.

Matt

Back