Help finding a fish...scorpionfish to be exact!

Spoke with the vendor again and he is still waiting to hear and expects an answer within a day or two. He did say getting 5 or so may be difficult but he will let me know how many he can get. It will basically come down to how many he can get and then whoever posted first would get one first. Ill keep everyone posted. If I do order soon I will have it delivered to my work...since its going in my office tank. You can pick up from there or meet right after work.

Im still interested as long as he doesnt try to rape us on the price.

46bfinga;105334 wrote: Im still interested as long as he doesnt try to rape us on the price.
lol my thoughts exactly we will see..shipping is around $35 doesnt sound to bad.

I'm out. I was just informed by my boss - no venomous fish. Apparently she thinks the 6 month old is going to scale a 3' tall stand ,then climb another 2' up the glass and dive in to kiss/grab/eat the fish. Anyway, thanks for the effort anyway

Z, how would this guy get along with my maroon? I've been wanting another fish, you know. . .

If you can get more, maybe put me on the list.:up::doh:

Received an email from the vendor a few minutes ago. Seems like this is going to take a while but I am patient I want that fish. I have multiple sources tracking them down so hopefully we will get some fish somewhere.

Ziad,
I just spoke with my wholesalers and due to the rarity of the
scorpionfish, the collectors will have trouble finding them. They are on
the lookout for the cyanostigma but I cannot guarantee if I can get the
correct species nor can I guarantee how many I can get. Regardless, the
order is placed. We will see how successful the collectors are. I will
check with them weekly for a status update and keep you posted of any new
developments.

Sorry it is going to take a little while, but that is typical in this
business. Once/if they arrive here at our facilities, we'll keep them for
2 weeks for QT/acclimation. Then I can get them shipped out to you.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Back