Help me find a brand / tank

Fwiw,
This is the powerhead I selected to use in my IM 40. Many recommend around 25X the tank volume in flow, which would be 1,000 gph. This Tunze Nanostream can also be controlled by an Apex, which was a requirement for me.

I mentioned an MP 40 also, which would have to be turned down a good bit, but could also work.

There’s a video about how to tune the Herbie. It’s not complicated, but it does need to be done right, so it’s quiet.
now that i'm thinking about it.... seems I did drill a 40 breeder for a bean animal .. ha... totally forgot about it.. and yea.... it was a silent overflow... crazy

Fwiw,
This is the powerhead I selected to use in my IM 40. Many recommend around 25X the tank volume in flow, which would be 1,000 gph. This Tunze Nanostream can also be controlled by an Apex, which was a requirement for me.

I mentioned an MP 40 also, which would have to be turned down a good bit, but could also work.

I have an MP40 QD I plan on using. :)

Fwiw,

And I do have an apex. :)
So ... with the tank I'll be using a nice Maxpect Duo skimmer (DC so i can tune it down), MP40, either my Sicce or Jab DC return pump, Tunze ATO, the mentioned Apex (orange lable), 250w SE ReefBrite MH for light, and... well I guess thats the nuts and bolts.
I even have 40 lbs of fresh sand I never used still in the box it shipped in from BRS haha.

Yes it’s APS, sorry.

The APC was a throwback to military grade rounds (armor piercing capped), mea culpa.

I meant the stand that goes with this tank here -

not happening. .ordered from the site ... and they didn't have it after all. marine depot closing Friday for good :.

Back