Help me plumb

Collink91

Supporting
Reaction score
I write to you as i am dripping sweat and furious. I will literally pay someone to finish plumbing my system. If i spend 2 more minutes of my time dog cussing that thing i am going to give up the hobby altogether.

I am in the heart of Gainesville, and I’d even pay your gas. Please someone help me for the love of all that is good in this world.

I find it easier for me to get everything right before glue and to start at the top and work your way down. What gets me is the amount of pvc going into the fitting as long as it's close there is a small amount of wiggle room to make small adjustments so everything dont have to be perfect

How do i post a video?
You'll have to upload it to another service like Vimeo, imgur, or youtube. And then add the link to your post.

Another way would be to post it to our Facebook page.

Or if you can email it to me I can try and post it for you.

You'll have to upload it to another service like Vimeo, imgur, or youtube. And then add the link to your post.

Another way would be to post it to our Facebook page.

Or if you can email it to me I can try and post it for you.
I’ll email to you, because I can’t get it to upload to Youtube at the moment for whatever reason.

I actually just got it all measured and fitted, i just dont know what to do about the union i cannot tighten all the way. Wd40 i guess?

this is the only union underneath the tank that i am having trouble tightening.. i also understand that I should have put it on the other direction to make it easier on myself, but hindsight is 20/20. shouldn't affect how effective the union is (or SHOULD be :rolleyes:)

Your union has two wrong attachment
Gonna have to take it off and replace with correct part

Back