Help moving a Huge tank

I have to work from 9p-6a tonight (month end inventory sucks when it falls on a Friday night) otherwise I'd be available :( Then back at work at 4 tomorrow. Otherwise I'd be all over this!!

I should be able to help on May 1. When you say Aragon, are you referring to North of Rockmart?
I am not sure where is Aragon, google map points me to Spain. I can meet you at John’s creek to help you load into your fiends basement, but can’t travel to Spain for now.

Hello everyone. Im asking for a few helping hands to move @brandonmason big 650g tank. Tentative moving date is the upcoming weekend; Saturday May 1st... but a potential backup weekend May 15th. (May 8th weekend is unavailable).

The tank is acrylic, and i hear is pretty easy with even just a handful of people.
Also, id like to inquire as to suction cup rental. Who has them currently? @Billldg @jcook54
I'm available May 15th but not the 1st.

Haha, not Spain.

Thanks everyone for your input. We are still open to having an extra helper or two. Just sent out another group PM with addresses and my phone number.

I am not sure where is Aragon, google map points me to Spain. I can meet you at John’s creek to help you load into your fiends basement, but can’t travel to Spain for now.
Its just North of Rockmart on the west side of town.

I have to work from 9p-6a tonight (month end inventory sucks when it falls on a Friday night) otherwise I'd be available :( Then back at work at 4 tomorrow. Otherwise I'd be all over this!!
Sleep well!

Back