Help needed Saturday 9:00am - Putting in a new tank

simon_kruger

Market
Reaction score
Hi All,

My new tank and stand are ready. So I need a hand getting it into the house. It shouldn't be that hard.

Its all going down Saturday 9:00am. I will provide breakfast as needed.

Just so you know we will be moving in a 300 Gallon system, so pls bring your strong backs.

It shouldn't take long no more than an hour im guessing.

All help is appreciated.

I will PM my address to those who can help.

I would love to help - but the kids have swimming lessons. Call my cell if you need help after 10:30

i wish you lived closer to me but canton is way to far ffor me rightnow cause i have no j.o.b. but i am sure people will be all over it sorry but good luck

Im in the same boat as Sshindell, i couldnt be at your house until 11am. Simon PM me if you change the time or need help at 11am.

Wheres Canton? Ill more than likely have time..AND Im on a killer diet so youll get off cheap :)

Pm me your address Simon. It's a lil early for me on a Saturday but I want to help out.

I really feel bad Simon, you know I would be there......but the morning is booked.....can you do it in the afternoon? I am good then..

Thanks everyone so far.

I have PM you all with my address.

Im sort of looking for around 6~8 people but the more the merrier.

washowi;88740 wrote: I really feel bad Simon, you know I would be there......but the morning is booked.....can you do it in the afternoon? I am good then..

Slacker, play golf are we.......

I may need a hand in the afternoon. I need to get this think very straight and level.

Sal any idea on how to do that. Your the big tank guy around here.

As always, if I am around you can count on me. Not sure of the family schedule yet....

I can come Sunday if you need me.If you are short on people give me a call 678-454-3120

simon... i ordered the same tank (glass cages)... 6-8 people aint gonna cut it...lol

it took 12 guys (big guys) to lift mine, and we still were struggling.. i'd get as much help as you can muster.. i ended up asking the people on my street.. p.s ask everyone to remove their belts (as long as thier pants dont fall to thier knees) ,,, trust me leather and belt buckles dont do so good with glass....

wish i could help but im tied up this weekend with work.. good luck..:thumbs:

Let me know if you need any extra help. I need to go to CB to get some salt on Sat anyway.

simon,i had 4 levels on mine while it was filling just have some shims handy to prop were needed.

46bfinga;88793 wrote: I can come Sunday if you need me.If you are short on people give me a call 678-454-3120

I dont know why I thought it was Sunday.Im available tomorrow if you need me.Call if you need an extra hand.

Back