Help needed

demifelix

Market
Reaction score
I picked up a 180 from Carlos this past weekend but can't find enough help together on the same day to help me move the tank from my truck to the stand. Do you guys know anyone who can help? I'm in the Suwanee/Cumming area. I have the moving dolly to move it around the house, just need some hands to unload from the truck, sit it on the dolly, move it to the stand, and then put it on the stand. I have some decent corals I can trade for the help. I'm looking to get this done this Saturday if possible. Thanks guys.

I could lend a hand. Let me know what time and where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny...thanks for offering to help. I appreciate that. The tank is in place now :)

Much thanks to Kris and Carlos and his son for lending me a hand. I owe you guys.

Anytime brother let me know if you need anything else

Carlos nice putting a face to a name

Camellia;1047139 wrote: Nice job guys,
Love ARC folks!!

I know. That's the reason I hang around ARC for years now and for many years to come.

thefishbuddy;1047161 wrote: Good job guys. I would have helped but I did not see the post.

Thanks man.

PFCDeitz;1047138 wrote: Anytime brother let me know if you need anything else

Carlos nice putting a face to a name

same here, it was a pleasure meeting you kris.

demifelix;1047124 wrote: Danny...thanks for offering to help. I appreciate that. The tank is in place now :)

Much thanks to Kris and Carlos and his son for lending me a hand. I owe you guys.

no problem Felix, good luck with your new tank

Back