Help please

Steve Burton

Vice President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
It's time to ask for some help to get my new tank moved from the garage to the living room directly above. It is a 180 with 3/4" glass so i think four strong backs can handle it. Unfortunately there are steps involved but broken up into two flights, one of six steps and one of eight steps. I will pick up the suction cups ahead of time to help. I'm entirely open as to date and time but let's say this Saturday at 10am as a starting point, with possibility of Saturday afternoon or Sunday if it works out for more people. If this turns out to be not enough notice for enough people for this weekend I can shoot for next weekend. Thanks in advance everybody.

I may be able to help Sunday; but will be out of town on Saturday. I’ll keep watching this thread, just in case.

My husband and son could help Saturday morning or early afternoon but Tyler has plans late Saturday afternoon

I can help whenever this week. I'll be out of town Labor Day Weekend.

I should be good with 2pm as well, and added to my schedule. (And I’ll keep in touch if anything comes up, but I think all will be well)

Wish I could help. Back actually feels pretty good, bum knee keeping me fairly immobile.

WIsh I could help Steve but I'll be returning home on Sunday afternoon. Good luck with the move and to all those that have volunteered. This is what makes the club great.

Back