Help Spend Money.

sucio_reefer

Market
Reaction score
So I'll be heading down to Reef a Palooza Orl in a few weeks and looking forward to adding to my zoa and paly collection. I'll be working on a slight budget as I'm getting married this weekend and well most of my money has gone there. So I wanted to get some ideas on what to look out for and snag. I'll be working with about a $300 budget so not incredibly high and my current collection includes:

AOG, Alpha & Omega, Bam Bams, Blue Hornets, CAO, CAP, Captain Americas, Eagle Eyes, Emeralds on Fire, Fire & Ice, Goblins on Fire, Green Bay Packers, Magicians, Mohawks, Oxides, Purple Hearted, Radioactive Dragone Eyes, Red Hornets, Red PE, Reverse Rastas, Salte Agave, Tubbs Blue, Utter Chaos, Wowzers (still trying to gets clear pic for verification), WWC Blue Eyed Girls and WWC Twizzlers.

What Z's and P's would be on your list to add to the above collection with $300 to use???

Hit up joshporksandwich on R2R. I know he had a table there last year, and he's got an absurd collection.

Declanisadog;1021909 wrote: Hit up joshporksandwich on R2R. I know he had a table there last year, and he's got an absurd collection.

I've been talking with him. Pondering working out a pack with him. Can't make it in till the Sunday and don't want to lose out on most of the stuff. But don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket, even tho said basket has an awesome collection lol.

Is go for a few types of people eaters, purples, greens, etc, pink zippers, Chong bongs, Midas, blue eyed blond b's, Rastas, Purple Hearts, jokers. I'm not up on my high end zoas but I'm sure there will be tons.

Blue rhinos are my favorite. I can't keep them though. I've bought them twice. They multiply then they melt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a short list...
If you like Agave polyps get a seduction (my new favorite)
Untouchables
Blondies
Fruit Loops
Gatorade
Red Devil People Eaters
Latin Lovers
Candy Apple Reds
JF Acid Reflux
Pink Krakatoa

There are some nice ones there. Making my list as they come. I know there are gonna be some high end ones there (hallucinations and Adonis) but want the most bang for my bucks. Multiple frags feel better than one, especially with the wife there lol.

Back