Help wanted

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
I am willing to give away my 29g Aqueon setup which includes a Neptune bounce, Green torch, 10 zoa frags, 2 clown fish, blue hippo tang, cleaner shrimp coral banded shrimp and 4” anemone. Lighting is one luxbird
Black box. This is Free to any supporting member willing to help me set up my new Waterbox aquarium. I have been trying to build this cabinet by myself and I am flat out failing. I have over $600 invested in coral along that I am willing to part with for a extra set of hands tomorrow

I am willing to give away my 29g Aqueon setup which includes a Neptune bounce, Green torch, 10 zoa frags, 2 clown fish, blue hippo tang, cleaner shrimp coral banded shrimp and 4” anemone. Lighting is one luxbird
Black box. This is Free to any supporting member willing to help me set up my new Waterbox aquarium. I have been trying to build this cabinet by myself and I am flat out failing. I have over $600 invested in coral along that I am willing to part with for a extra set of hands tomorrow
Man. If I wasn’t working :-(. I’d help for free.

the tank and sump are just sitting outside at the moment and I need it all together by days end tomorrow just for my mental health

Details on the cabinet??

NO WAY IM IN FLORIDA WHEN THIS POST GOES UP RIGHT Lol and I feel if I helped I would be more of a burden Not the most informed in the hobby YET . Plus I’m only 13 so I couldn’t do all of the heavy lifting . I hope the person who gets the tank really enjoys it . And congrats to you on the new tank! I have good/bad feeling I’ll end up wanting to get a bigger tank . I’m working on setting up a 30 gallon after my 10 gallon crashed.

IF for some very rare reason the person who helps you does not want the aquarium and you would still be willing to give it out shoot me a pm! :) (Also I’m becoming a supporting member very soon just waiting for my allowance)

My husband is still recovering from his back injury so no heavy lifting but he may be able to come help tomorrow. Today we have a funeral to go to. We don’t want anything from you though.

Jeremy, please call my husband 678-936-7780 or text would be better the first time. He is more than willing to come down and help you. He wants to know if you are working off of plans? Text him. His name is Dave but I call him Tyler. He answers to either lol

I think he can help but I totally forgot about our grandson’s birthday party tomorrow. He can maybe come down early so he can be back in time for the party.

Back