Help wanted

I am willing to give away my 29g Aqueon setup which includes a Neptune bounce, Green torch, 10 zoa frags, 2 clown fish, blue hippo tang, cleaner shrimp coral banded shrimp and 4” anemone. Lighting is one luxbird
Black box. This is Free to any supporting member willing to help me set up my new Waterbox aquarium. I have been trying to build this cabinet by myself and I am flat out failing. I have over $600 invested in coral along that I am willing to part with for a extra set of hands tomorrow
Im off tomorrow and Monday, I live in Conyers so it wouldn't be that bad. If you still need help just pm me sometime today and I can help in the morning for a couple of hours. I wouldn't be able to take your tank though, this is what I would call paying it forward for all of the help that I have received along the way.

Im off tomorrow and Monday, I live in Conyers so it wouldn't be that bad. If you still need help just pm me sometime today and I can help in the morning for a couple of hours. I wouldn't be able to take your tank though, this is what I would call paying it forward for all of the help that I have received along the way.
Completely agree. Jeremy gave us several frags at the last meeting, this is the least we can do for him.

Oh I will most definitely keep you in mind

Back