Help with tank arriving this week

torqued

Market
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have my replacement rimless 180 (heavier than a normal 180) arriving at the shipping depot tomorrow. My plan is to pick it up on Thursday to ensure it is available any time that day. I still dont have a definitive address to pick it up, so when I get that info i will update the thread. Hopefully its somewhere in the northern corridor of Atlanta/Alpharetta/Cumming.

I will probably need at least 2 additional people. The tank should fit fine in my vehicle, but I will likely need help both at the depot and at my home in Alpahretta (off of exit 12/McFarland). Myself and a buddy should be available. Getting this into my basement and on its stand shouldnt be too bad given we have a walkout

When you go to the terminal to pick it up they will be able to use a forklift to load it into your vehicle. Do you know who the carrier is and have a tracking number. If you have that info I can tell you where the terminal is.

Depending on the time. I may be able to help, I can't lift much with my back. But, I'll do what I can. :)

I live in Cumming and depending on the time on Thursday I could help. I am typically in the area of McFarland and 400 around 4 on my way home. I'll PM you my details.

Doh... Sorry, just found out my wife has plans for us on Thursday. I could probably help tomorrow if you're ready or Friday as long as it doesn't run too late.

It just arrived this morning apparently. I'm thinking tomorrow (Fri) for a pickup. Anyone have availability tomorrow?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back