help with zoa toxin

I added liquid calcium but my big mistake and it is my fault. I did not test first. I learned from my mistake and unfortunately it was at the cot of my saddleback clowns. I have never had a problem with that tank until then. I sure appreciate the many responses of the people on this forum. The vast knowledge is amazing. I still have much to learn from all of you. I joined arc to learn and to make friends with a common interest. Thanks!

Do you have a PH monitor? I'd recommend one...hard to miss the PH when it's right there.

Soarin';218258 wrote: Glad to have you on our boards, tdwyatt! You gave the chemistry talk at MACNA, right?
Yes, I've done a few talks for ARC as well in the last few years. You folks are fortunate to have such a nice venue in the facility offered through Steve (Shindell). I like the one over at Ga Tech as well, how fortunate to have so many nice opportunities in the Atlanta Metro area!

LDYBKR: Just curious, when you added the liquid calcium product, did preipitate form within the first few minutes, or did this occur overnight?

Back