Help!

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Ok so I come home from work and I see my coral beauty seemed fine then I saw it's face and looks like a swollen eye?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dylan Ringwood;951208 wrote: Ok so I come home from work and I see my coral beauty seemed fine then I saw it's face and looks like a swollen eye?

4atuje3e.jpg
alt="" /> best picture I could get

looks like pop eye to me heres some more information below

a>

If my parameters are all in line it is can also be caused by damage by rock or just built up fluid etc. Now it recommends me to move it to a qt tank now everyone don't yell at once but I do not have a qt tank any suggestions?

Sounds like I'm buying a qt tank tomorrow. Poor kid I feel bad for it..

My clown had pop eye, I left him in the display tank, slowed the flow through my uv and treated him for pest, he was fine in 2 days.
2 most common issues of cause is damage and or pest.

If you have and way of controlling the flow through the uv, you want to slow it down so that the water has more contact with the light.

For the pest I used metronidazole and mixed it with focus and they food and feed it to him.

I don't have control over the speed over the power heads I can control the skimmer but not something I want to do. May just buy a little qt tank for him I'm gonna need one. Did you treat your clown with Epson salt?

No, just what I listed and mostly cause I might not have been able to get them out of my over rocked tank.

If I mix up the treatment is it going to be ok if my other fish/coral get it?

Perfectly fine, if they have any pest, it will kill the pest and if they don't, it's like take vitamin C.

I'm pretty sure I can get the metronidazole at my lfs but what exactly is focus? And I appreciate your help

Merton. & focus is a seachem product, the focus help binds the metron. To the food, like a paste so it just doesn't melt away before the fish can eat it.

Alright thanks man my lfs is closed tomorrow but Tuesday I'll pick it up. First nursing gig a bit nervous.

The fish garden. It's literally 3 minutes away. And all the others are 1 hr or more

Ok your down in newnan, I'm about 5mins away from creation up in woodstock.
If you where closer I have some of that stuff laying around but the gas wouldn't be worth it.

Back